Students’ registration process
- Refer to students’ reception section and bring along 7 photographs and a copy of your birth certificate (Tazkera).
- Fill out an SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test) or (Entrance Exam) form and turn it in.
- Receive a special form containing the letterhead and the stamp of Kahkashan-e-Sharq from responsible person in the students’ reception section and insert the school scores of your 10th, 11th and 12th grades.
- Hand the abovementioned form over to the students’ reception section and await SAT.
- Upon taking SAT, you can receive your score through a phone call to the relevant office or through Kahkashan-e-Sharq’s website.
- After making sure you have passed SAT, receive Student Package from the students’ reception section, fill out the relevant forms and return them within three days.
- In order to discover whether you deserve discount as to the tuition, receive a discount form from the students’ reception section and fill it out.
- You are informed about whether you deserve discount through a phone call to the relevant office or by referring to the students’ reception section.
- After completing Administrative File (Student Package) and returning it to the students’ reception section, refer to the Finance Office of Kahkashan-e-Sharq and pay your admission fee as well as your tuition for the semester.
- Make sure you get a receipt for whatever you have paid.
- Your formal registration letter to the relevant college shall be issued within one week and your name shall be visible in the database of students.